BANGALORE PICKUP - OOTY ( 280 KM , 7 HRS )
Our representative Cum driver will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station / Airport / Bus stand / Hotel / Residency ...
You will be taken to Mysore . En-route halt at Srirangapatna, visit Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple - enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadi Sesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, "the wealth of the sea", referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan. And also visit Nimishamba Temple and Gumbuz in Srirangapatna. On arrival to Mysore, transfer to hotel. After fresh-up and relaxation visit to the beautiful St.Philomena's Church - the most majestic churches in India. Later drive to KRS-Brindavan Gardens a show garden that has botanical park with fountains as well as a musical fountain. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MYSORE STAY & SIGHTSEEING :
After Breakfast procced to Chamundi Hills to pay your obeisance to Goddess Chamundeshwari. On the way back to city you will see Statue of Mahishasura and Nandi. Visit the Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest and well maintained zoo in India. And also visit Karanji Lake, a picturesque lake located at the footsteps of Chamundi Hills. Visit to Lalith Mahal Palace Hotel. After that you will visit Mysore Palace, one of the largest palaces in the country. And later visit Jaganmohana Palace Art Gallery. Over night Stay at Mysore .
MYSORE TO OOTY / SIGHTSEEING ( 130 km , 3 hrs )
After Breakfast check out from Mysore Hotel and proceed to Ooty .
• Ooty (Ootacamund) the Queen of the Hill Stations, also known as Blue Mountains is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. This hill station has splendid green downs and lofty hills of extraordinary scenic beauty and is endowed with a salubrious climate similar to the English summer. Located in the Western Ghats at a height of 7,500ft..
After Fresh N Up proceed for Local Sightseeing Covers :-
• Botanical Garden - one of the best tourist attractions, which allures visitors from all over the world. This garden was laid out in 1847 by the Marquis of Tweedale and is spread over 22 hectares ascending the slopes on the hill at an elevation of 2,400 meters above sea level.
• Rose Garden - The pride of Ooty lies in the Rose Garden With more than 20 thousand variety of roses. It belongs to an elite club of 35 rose gardens around the world which has won the Garden of Excellence Award for South Asia.
• Ooty Lake & Boat House - An artificial lake, built in 1825 by John Sullivan, Ooty Lake is one of the most popular tourist attractions. Its scenic beauty captivates everyone. Walking around the lake on a well laid footpath and boating are also quite popular here.
Over Night stay at ooty .
• Dinosaur park - A brand new Dinosaur park called as Thunder world in ooty, 23 dinosaurs models around 40 to 60 feet tall and 11 dinosaurs are movable, best place for children's to enjoy the movable and sound effect dinosaurs ,as they can enjoy the visual treat of animated Dinosaur. Apart from the Dinosaur, children play area and gardens are also there in the Dinosaur park.
Over Night Ooty Stay
OOTY & COONNOOR SIGHTSEEING :
• After breakfast, proceed to Coonoor by Toy Train.
Cab will reach by road and take you for Coonoor Sightseeing –
• Coonnoor - Located around 20 km from Ooty Coonoor is one of the largest hill stations after Ooty. In the Nilgiri Hills, at an altitude of 1,850 m above sea level, this hill stations presents alluring list of tourist attractions and adventure sports.
• Sim’S Park- Located at a height of 1780 meters, Sim’s Park is a botanical garden which was established in 1874. It has more than 1000 species of flora including Queensland Karry Pine, Rudraksha (the bead tree) and Ornamental tree making it a place worth visiting.
• Lamp’S Rock - Located on the way to Dolphin’s Nose in Ooty, Lamb’s Rock is laos called as Echo Rock. A popular picnic spot, it offers an admirable view of Coimbatore Plains and surrounding lush greenery. Route to this place offers trekking opportunities too.
• Dolphin’S Nose - Located 10 km at a distance from Coonoor, Dolphin’s Nose is a peak offering enchanting view of the Nilgiri Hills and the Catherine Falls. The peak of the hills resembles a nose of a dolphin hence the name.
then return back to ooty and go for
• Doddabetta Peak - It is the highest point of Nilgiris hills with a height of about 2,623 meters. It is also the second highest peak in South India. A junction of Western and Eastern Ghats, its breathtaking view of the landscape around is something not to be missed.
• Tea Garden - Coonoor, known as the tea garden town, boasts of many breath taking tea gardens. A tour to these tea plantations, walking through the lush greenery and refreshing aromas of tea is an experience worth trying.
Over Nights stay at Ooty
BANGALORE DEPARTURE :
After breakfast, check out from hotel, proceed to Bangalore with all sweet memories.
if time permits we can cover Bandipur National park sightseeing on the way to Bangalore
On arrival in Bangalore get transfer to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Hotel / Residence.